Friday, September 12, 2014

Unboxing Louis Vuitton Favorite PM in Monogram

Hello gorgeous

Yes, as the title stated, I am going to do an unboxing post for today :)
I believe most of you are really curious about what I got from Louis Vuitton this time hehe!


First, I wanna make a quick disclaimer that I am not trying to brag about that I got a new designer bag, no! I feel blessed and thankful for getting designer bags. I wanted to share this unboxing with my loyal readers because you guys like this kind of post and me, myself also like to see people's unboxing post/video too~ So please, no hate comments or feeling offended. If you don't like this unboxing, please skip ahead. I won't force anyone to continue this unboxing *wink*

Enough with the waiting and let's jump in and see what I got :D
I'm so excited even when I'm typing for this now haha!



You can see it's a small one this time. I saw this design back in January when I went to KL with friends.



Here's the receipt. Not going to show what's inside the receipt as inside has my information.



Drum roll please XD



TA-DAH!!!



It is the Louis Vuitton Favorite PM in Monogram
This time I chose the Monogram instead of the Damier Ebene because I already have one for my Neverfull so I want the Monogram :)  Too bad my boyfie says the Monogram looks like "ah-sum" (aunty) look sob! Tell me honestly, does Monogram looks "ah-sum" to you??? At the front has the big shiny golden brass piece with Louis Vuitton embossed on it.



Here's how the back looks like. The problem for Monogram is that, the LV logo will look upside down at the other side of the bag. For me it's okay, because I'm not going to carry the back side of the bag anyway, so it's fine.



This is how the side looks like. If you take a closer look at the studs of the bag, they were embossed with the Louis Vuitton name on it. The bag has the natural cowhide leather trim.







Inside is the bag is burgundy in color with matching burgundy textile lining. And you will see one interior flat pocket only.



You can find the code for this bag at the right side interior of the bag :)
If you don't know how to read the code, you can check out my previous Neverfull post at HERE.





 The bag comes with a golden chain for shoulder carry and a removable natural cowhide leather strap. Another reason why I chose Monogram for this particular bag is because over time, the natural cowhide leather will acquire a beautiful patina. If you don't know what patina is, it is a process of the natural cowhide leather changes color into a beautiful soft brown color produced by oxidation over a long period.

At first, I wasn't gonna choose this design, I was going for Eva clutch but this bag caught my attention. Favorite is a 4-in-1 bag/clutch. I'll show you what I mean :D



1st, you can use it as a dinner bag with the golden chain.



2nd, simply hide the golden chain inside the bag and you get yourself a clutch bag :D



3rd, take out the golden chain at one side of the bag and you have a wristlet.

Last but not least,



You can use the removable leather strap and you get yourself a sling bag :D

   
As for the size of the bag, it is 21cm x 13cm x 4cm. I understand that many people don't really like small bag but for me, the size is pretty decent for me as I am really petite. Plus, small bags are trending right now haha!

You can check out the price for this bag at the Hong Kong Louis Vuitton website. I'm not going to tell the price in the public because I don't wish anyone get offended (some really do and I don't know why).

That's all for now and I hope you enjoy my unboxing and find it helpful, for those who wanted to purchase the same design as mine^^

xoxo,
Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment