Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Peachy Coral Orange Lippies Collection!

Hello gorgeous

So I bought some makeup when I travel to Hong Kong (you can check out my Hong Kong haul HERE) and I was re-organizing my makeup the other day and I found out that I have quite a few of orange lippies in my makeup collection. Suddenly I thought of maybe I could blog about it since I have quite a few to show XD

I was obsessed with orange lippies during the whole Spring and Summer! I hope this post can help a bit to those who wanna purchase orange lippy in the future but dunno how it gonna looks like. So here it is!

My Peachy Coral Orange Lippies Collection


I have total of 9 orange lippies haha! For some people might think that is A LOT and yeah, even myself feels like it's a bit too many *gulp* Some of the shades I like and some of the shades don't really caught enough of my attention and rarely use them. I'm thinking to give away some of the orange lippies that I rarely use to my friends perhaps?


Here's some swatch on my arm.





My most favorite one is the 3CE x Pink Matte #309 Celebrity. The color is just right for my skin tone :) Previously my favorite one is the TFS Lovely Milky Tint no.02 but I have love and hate relationship with it. I like how easily to apply and create the Korean ombre just-bitten look and the color is beautiful on the lip. But the problem is after like, 2 hours (?) it starts to flakes off and honestly, it's not cute on the lips. Even my boyfie notice it and always ask me what's wrong with my lips or did I forgot to wipe my lips after eating wtf ==!!

Both Revlon's one are good. The Just Bitten Kissable 040 has more staying power than the Lipstick Creme 750. The only down side that I personally finds it a little bit annoying is the scent of the Just Bitten Kissable 040. It has a minty scent which I find it really weird for a lippy. But the color is beautiful too.

Have you try any of the lippies I've mentioned above? Which color you prefer? Do let me know :D

xoxo,
Berry

2 comments:

  1. Hey, may i know which brand of contact lens you're using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello^^
      I'm so sorry deary~ I totally forgot the name of the lens I am wearing. But I do have 1 really similar design and very comfortable to wear too (I wore it before)! You can check out Fynale Lens Jewel 3T *wink*
      I hope this helps :D

      Delete