Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hyuna Red Makeup Tutorial

Hello gorgeous
How are you all? I hope you all are doing well :)

Today I am going to do Hyuna's Red MV makeup tutorial that you guys have been waiting for quite a while now.


The look I am going for is the one Hyuna is riding the big banana , at the end when she was hugging the baby monkey and when she's wearing the gold sexy dress with the gold bunny ears XP

If you wanna know how I recreate this look, please keep on scrolling :)
Let's start!


1. I drew not my everyday brow look this time because Hyuna has a thinner brows than mine and a little bit more arch.
2. I used Urban Decay primer potion to prime my eyelid before I start applying any eyeshadows on. This will keep my eyeshadow from creasing.
3. I'm using a really light taupe color eyeshadow to sketch out the wing starting from the bottom outer corner.
4. Then continue to sketch a fake crease on top of your double eyelid fold.
5. Moving on, I'm mixing two eyeshadows from Maybelline quad and fill in all of my eyelid.
6. Next I'm using a slightly dark brown color eyeshadow and swipe it on my under eyelid.


7. Using the same slightly dark brown color eyeshadow, follow the sketch that we created previously to darken it.
8. Also same as the fake cut crease sketch that we created previously.
9. After that, with the same eyeshadow color, apply it at the outer corner and slowly blending in.
10. Next I'm going to use a darker taupe color and line the outer part of the wing to give it more definition.
11. I drew a normal eyeliner, without a wing, just normal eyeliner will do.
12. Apply your favorite mascara at the top and bottom lashes.

And voila!
You are finish :D



Products used:

Base: TFS Oil-Free BB Cream
ZA Perfect Fit Concealer in no.1
Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder in 20 Clair-Translucent 1

Eyebrows: Majolica Majorca Eyebrow Pencil in BR 771
Kate Eyebrow Powder
Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara in no.3

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Inglot Eyeshadow in Matte 349, Matte 363 and Matte 339 (I DIY my Mac pallete to fit all my Inglot Freedom Eyeshadows XD)
Maybelline Diamond Glow in 01 Copper Brown palette no.2 and no.3 eyeshadows
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Clinique Lash Power Mascara in Black (Not really liking this mascara as it weights my lashes down no matter how many times I have curled my lashes. Grr!!! But it works fine on my lower lashes. I got this as a free samples and will I purchase this? No.)

Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Creme 725 Love That Red


I hope you all enjoy this makeup tutorial and here's more picture of the eye makeup look :)



I even add Hyuna's signature mole under my eye hahaha!!!
Here's the whole makeup look :D



Thank you so much for visiting and stay gorgeous MUAH~♥!

xoxo,
Berry

2 comments:

  1. oh my goshh >-< me gusto tu tutorial muy lindo (*o*) thanks saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tutorial and pictures!
    i follow you blog, I hope you can follow me back on GFC if you want to! :D

    BLOG ♥ YUROSE

    ReplyDelete