Saturday, January 20, 2018

Hello Twenty Eighteen

Hello my beautiful friends and Happy 2018 ❤


It's the first month of 2018 and I wish everyone a great year ahead!
2017 has been a wonderful year for me. I'm able to find time to blog again, much more active than the year 2016. It honestly feels great, it's like my little escape from everything around me.


Not only that, I'm able to travel overseas again. I didn't travel overseas in the year 2016 as I wanted to stable my day job first and praise the Lord I'm able to do that. I went to Beijing, China for Christmas! But I haven't thought about travel overseas for this year, I have dreams need to chase and hopefully, I'm able to achieve it haha!


For 2018, I wish...


1. Blog more, or at least once a month
 I hope I can find more time to blog in 2018. For friends who follow and watch my Instagram stories (if you haven't, you are missing out some good stuff), you know my day job can be super busy and need to go back office for OT. But still, I want to try my best and blog at least once a month during peak season.


2. Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen
I want to find myself a good sunscreen that is not overpriced. I went sunscreen hunting for the longest time and tried a lot of them. But still, I just can't find the 'perfect' one. I don't like the way they feel or sits on my skin. Maybe I'm just too picky XP  I really hope that I will found my 'perfect' sunscreen and say "Hasta la vista baby!" to the others that sitting on my vanity.


3. Clean phone screen
To prevent my cheeks from having unnecessary zits and pimples and allergies, I have to constantly remind myself to keep my phone screen clean at all times.


4. Think before I spend
In order to achieve my dreams in time, I need to watch what I spend and think wisely before I spend my coins. Not for my dreams only, it's actually a good habit not to overspend on stuff that I don't really need.


5. Less junk food 
This might be the hardest one for me. I friggin' LOVEEEEE junk food! Especially chips❤ How could I ever live without having chips at least once in a week D: But for my own good, I need to watch what I eat as I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm not saying that getting rid of my lovely chips completely. But, trying my best not to have it so frequently.


How's your 2017? Have you all set any goals for 2018 or any New Year's Resolutions? Come share with me :D




Love,




p.s Have you notice anything different about my blog? If you have been reading my blog from the early times, I'm sure you already notice it *wink* Yes, I've made some changes to my blog. It's a brand new year and I thought, what a great time to tweak the design of my blog. I've been loving the simplicity of white background lately, it feels refreshing (to me) so I change the background and some other details. What do you think of my blog new design?











No comments:

Post a Comment