Thursday, April 18, 2019

[ Review ] Chanel Rouge Allure Ink

Hello my angels❤


In my previous post, I share about my Chanel birthday bag (you may click HERE if you missed it) and today, I am going to share another product of Chanel. But for this time, I'm going to review their Rouge Allure Ink.




In the Chanel official website, it stated this lip product is a matte liquid lip color. An intense and luminous ink. With it's fine and dense pigment, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.


Is the Chanel Rouge Allure Ink what it claims to be? Let's find out :D





The packaging of the liquid lipstick has the signature Chanel makeup black and gold box packaging with gold imprinted and white wording. The shade of the liquid lipstick can be found at the front and the top of the packaging. Here, I have the shade 140 Amoureux.




The packaging of the liquid lipstick itself has a frosted glass body which you may see the color of the product and a piano black cap.




I personally love the little details they did on the top of the cap. It is gold in color with the Chanel logo embossed to it.




The Rouge Allure Ink has a soft flat doe-foot applicator. The applicator picks up the right amount of product for me to apply evenly on the lips.




 The texture of the liquid lipstick is like the icing on the cake but very lightweight, if you know what I mean. It doesn't feel dry on the lips, very comfortable and has a soft velvety matte finish to it. It does transfer since it is not a total matte liquid lipstick, but still quite long lasting. It glides on very smooth on the lips and you can see the pigmentation with only one swipe. I like the part that this liquid lipstick does not stain my lips, it is super easy to clean up and it touch-up beautifully.




The shade 140 Amoureux is a soft beige nude with a slight hint of pink undertone. I really love this shade as it is identical with the color of my lips.




Overall, I really do enjoy this liquid lipstick. Little tips while applying this liquid lipstick, make sure to use a little amount of product to apply first. Applying too much will give an unpleasant look on the lips.




I hope you enjoy my post and have a wonderful day ❤




Love,











** D I S C L A I M E R **
I did not received the Rouge Allure Ink from Chanel Beauty for free. I purchase the lip product by my own money. All views stated are my own true opinions based on my own experience with the products. Thank you to my lovely readers for your support, it is valued and appreciated more than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment